About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Jennifer and I am a stay at home mom. I worked for a non profit organization for 10 years and then last year I was able to start staying home with my beautiful 3 year old daughter Addison. I have learned a lot about myself this past year. I love to do crafts and paint and anything that involves DIY projects. I also found a love for coupons and saving our family money on groceries. Extreme couponing is not what I do but I do alright price matching and clipping a few coupons. I just started with the whole Freebie craze and is it addicting once they send your sample in the mail or you get that subscription to your favorite magazine just for taking a survey. I want to just share crafts ,makeover on furniture , the deals I get with my coupons and the freebies that come in the mailbox with you. I am not a professional writer. I am sure you have already found misspelled words and messed up sentences. I am just a Mom wanting to share my crazy, wonderful, unpredictable, amazing life with other mothers.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Mask

 


 

I was exited to receive Argan Oil Hair Mask to try. InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. My hair is straight but I can't get that smooth look without using a  flat iron to straighten it. The brand states that the Hair Mask key ingredient's are   Argan oil, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin B5.
It was so easy to use after washing my hair I toweled  dried it and them applied the mask from root to end's. I allowed it to sit for 15 minuets. It was thick so it stayed in my hair and did not drip, so I wasn't stuck in the bathroom the whole time I was waiting.

 
 
It also had a really good sweet smell to it. After using Argan Oil Hair Mask my 4 year old daughter was sitting next to me, and said your hair smell's so good. She said it smelled like a cupcake. I could not recognize the smell, but she was right it smelled really good.
 
Here are before and after pictures after my first use.
 
Before
After



 
 
 

I could really tell the difference in the feel and look of my hair. It felt smoother and softer. I will keep this product in my hair routine and can't wait to keep using it and seeing the result's.

 

You can find the product at this link:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MNK9R5Y
 
 
 
 
This post was powered by Brandbacker. I received the product for free. The opinions are 100% my own.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment